It is important that you pose or pose when taking pictures. For this, first you need to know your own body well. What’s your best posture? Do not you know?
- You must have done some practice for your best posture and angle. Try not to repeat bad postures or expressions in your previously taken photos.
- Your posture and exposure are important when taking pictures. A dull look is the last thing we want. A warm, natural smile is necessary to prevent this. Try to take a deep breath, look natural, without artificial smile, excitement.
- Try not to look directly at the lens.
- One of your shoulders is looking towards the lens and the other is slightly behind. You can also pose by turning it slightly to the right on your face.
- One leg slightly comes forward and the other leg may be left behind.
- Even if you can slightly raise your chin, your neck will look longer and wrinkles will appear less.
- Also, to make your eyes look better, close them a while before they are taken and then open them slowly for shooting. Try not to look directly at the lens.